Oreo and Nutella Brownie Bites

Oreo and Nutella Brownie Bites

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a good week.  Chris and I are doing some tree removal/fence work in our yard.  Earlier this week we had nine large Pittosporums removed.  It was chaotic and noisy but worth it.  We now have a lot more sun light coming through our kitchen/dining room area.  More
sun light = better photos.  Hooray!

Next week the tree guys will be out here grinding down the stumps.  Then we’ll have our new fence built —can’t wait! We’ve been fenceless for several days now and it’s weird when there’s no barrier and people can look/walk in.

Anyway, today’s recipe requires no introduction.  It’s chocolate-y and it’s Nutella.  Need I say more? Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

Oreo and Nutella Brownie Bites

• 1 cup of Nutella
  • 2 eggs
  • 10 tablespoons of all-purpose flower
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 12 Oreos

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.  Line baking cups in the muffin pan.

Using a stand or electric mixer (or mix by hand) mix together Nutella, eggs, flour and salt until combined.

Using a small cookie scoop (about 2 teaspoons) spoon the batter into each baking cup.  Place an Oreo on top and then spoon in another scoop (2 teaspoons) evenly over the top.

Bake for 12 minutes.  Let the brownie bites cool for 5-7 minutes in the muffin pan before transferring them to the cooling rack.

Source: Butter Baking

Oreo and Nutella Brownie Bites

Oh dear me…this does not need introduction, you are right! Five ingredients! My family and I would be all over these; my son loves anything with oreos!
    We had a gigantic tree removed last year and it was the best move. So much more sun and less bugs!

I love anything with Oreos too!

We had a lot of squirrels climbing on our trees and I’m pretty sure there were plenty of bugs lurking around. So glad to be rid of them (bugs). Thanks for taking the time to comment Monica. :)

I’ve had such a craving for deep fried Oreos, Anne. I suppose it’s a summer thing:) However, if you wish to tease me with the combination of Oreos & Nutella and call them brownie bites, my craving may just disappear!

Fantastic, Anne! Nutella with anything is always good but throwing Oreos into the mix puts these bites way over the top. And so easy to make, too!

Yay! I love more sunlight in the house…but I also love my trees. (Never had trees around our house growing up…) But I bet it feels good to have them out of the way! This recipe looks so very tempting to make asap. Just bought some oreos on sale yesterday…and yes, I hoarded a lot of packages. Hey, they are the most fun to bake with, while you eat a few, right? (=

We are swimming with trees around here so there are still plenty around to keep things cool and pretty. :)

I hoard things too when stuff goes on sale. The other day, I saw Biscoff on sale so I hoarded a lot of jars. 😀
      Thanks Gloria for taking the time to comment.

5. Seven Second Rhapsody says

Wow. I think I’d be able to make an entire tray…..AND finish it off. Decadent weekend idea!

What yummy little brownie bites Ann! Perfect for sticking my newly discovered Newman O’s into! Hope you had a chance for some relaxation this weekend! Enjoy what’s left of it!

7. Nami | Just One Cookbook says

What, that’s it?!?!?! I’m in shocked with this easy recipe! I can make this for dessert while I wait for my kids to finish their meal (they are slow eater in the world…). LOVE THIS!