Rosemary Ham and Brie Pockets

Rosemary Ham and Brie Pockets

It’s Friday! E and M will be visiting us this weekend.  Kimi has already planned the weekend out so it’ll be lots of family time.  I can’t wait to see my nieces! :) We are celebrating K’s 2nd birthday so it should be lots of fun!

Rosemary Ham and Brie Pockets

Aside from the Double Chocolate Chip Blondie Bites I was snacking on while cleaning last weekend,  I also made these pockets.  Ham (rosemary) and melted brie.  What’s not to love? And it’s really quick to put together.  The only time-consuming part is rolling out the dough.  Chris and I both snacked on these while we tackled the house.  Then afterwards, we had a cocktail to unwind.  Ahhh….. Have
great weekend!

Rosemary Ham and Brie Pockets

• 1 can of buttermilk biscuits
  • 4 slices of rosemary ham (or any ham you like), cut in half
  • 1 cup of brie, cubed
  • 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted

Rosemary Ham and Brie Pockets

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.  Line a large baking sheet/pan with parchment paper or Silpat.

Remove biscuit dough from the can and separate them into 8 biscuits.  Roll the biscuits out with a rolling pin (be sure to dust some flour on the surface and rolling pin) into a 5-inch round.  Top half of each round with a slice of ham and a couple cubes of brie.  Fold the other half of biscuit over the filling.  Pinch the edges to seal and fold over the edges.  Place the pockets on the baking sheet/pan.

Use a fork and poke holes on top of the pockets.  Then brush with melted butter.  Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.  Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.

Rosemary Ham and Brie Pockets

1. Lisa says

These look so yummy. I bet they were very tasty while they were still warm. Sounds great for breakfast too! :-) Have a great weekend Anne!

These look so incredible Anne! I love ham and brie together and I can imagine how good the biscuit dough tasted fresh out of the oven..mmm so good! Have a great time with your nieces and sister this weekend, you’ll all have so much fun celebrating a 2 year old’s bday too:)

Ham and brie in a flaky pocket? Sign me up! I kinda wish I had one for lunch right now! Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead – have so much fun!

Snacking on these and then a cocktail to unwind sounds so good right now! I’ve been wanting to make something like this to stock the freezer for Fall…they sound just delicious. Enjoy your family visit!

A combination of flavors that sounds like heaven to me.
    Brie and rosemary are my favorites anyhow and all this combined in a crunchy pocket, mmh!

6. Jayne says

I love brie so much I could cry! Love how your little ham brie pockets look. Ooey gooey cheese and salty ham. A slice of tomato in there would be fabulous!

Oh my…these Rosemary Ham and Brie Pockets sounds amazing. These would be perfect for a picnic. I know my kids would love them! Have a fun family gather and b-day party! :)

Deliciousness! Anne, I’m loving these ham and brie pockets laced with rosemary. I can smell and taste them now! Look forward to enjoying these babies on a chilly fall morning for weekend brunch or on a chilly evening for appetizers or dinner. Fabulous photography, too!

So good with one of my favorite cheeses on earth and all that flaky pastry! Mouth-watering! Hope you’re having a fun weekend Anne!

These pockets look great, and so easy to make. I love the melting brie with the ham…yum!
    Thanks for the recipe Anne…have a lovely week 😀

Anne – this was SO not a post to read right before lunch – now I’m wishing I had some of these packed in my lunch box – love ham and brie!!

I would probably clean my house more if I had these lovely little bundles to snack on as I went along. Brie and ham, what else could one ask for?

I love the combination of Brie and ham together. Really anything placed inside a buttery biscuit is perfect. These would fit into our weekly menu (especially on a baseball night) nicely. Thanks for the recipe, Anne!