This pico de gallo was included in the three meat chili nachos we had a couple of nights ago. Feel free to sprinkle it on top of your nachos or have it with tortilla chips. Yum!
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (I left some seeds in for heat)
- 1/4 of a small sweet onion, finely chopped
- handful of cilantro (depending on how much or how little you like in your salsa), chopped
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice (or more if you like a stronger lime flavor)
- a drizzle of olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
In a medium bowl combine tomato, pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Check for seasoning before serving.
4 thoughts on “Pico De Gallo”
Pico de gallo is the best! Thank you for reminding me to make some : )
You’re welcome! 🙂
Nice in wraps too 🙂