Thank you Angelina from Whisks & Ruffles for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award, as I am extremely delighted!
As a recipient of this nomination, I am required to:
- Thank the person who honored me with this award and post their link(s)
- Nominate 15 other blogs for this honor
- Tell readers 7 things about myself
So here it goes…
My 15 blog nominees are (and in no particular order):
- Giulia @ CHOW MAMMA !
- Christina @ Small Kitchen Chronicles
- Massi @ Massi’s Kitchen
- Sheryl @ Mama’s Gotta Bake
- Jan @ An Inspired Cook
- Judy @ petit4chocolatier
- Jeannee @ A GLOBAL GARNISH
- Betsy @ South by Southeast
- Amy @ A Healthy Life For Me
- Chef Susser @ ChefsOpinion
- Simran & Stacie @ A Little Yumminess
- Abigail @ egg & dart
- Angelica @ table twenty eight
- Sarah @ food from me two you
- Rachael @ pizzarossa
7 things about myself:
- I’ve been with my husband for almost 14 years (this December). We got married on our 11th year anniversary.
- When I eat a banana, I can never eat the end pieces —even if they’re flawless and unbruised. I don’t know why.
- I am a proud owner of a MINI Cooper S. Her name is Minnie.
- I got to see Hugh Jackman up close and personal (4th row from the stage) in San Francisco when he did his one man show
- The cleanest part of my house is my kitchen. You can literally eat off the floor. I have this OCD thing where I have to make sure the kitchen is clean and there are no dirty dishes in the sink before I go to bed. I can’t sleep knowing the kitchen is a mess.
- I am obsessed with baking liners. I have a whole collection
- When I was about 6 or 7 years old, I used to eat chicken brains —cooked of course and I enjoyed it.
13 thoughts on “Blog Award: One Lovely Blog Award”
Oh, Anne, thank you so much! You are just wonderful and I so appreciate it!
Okay, what do I need to do — same instructions as above? Also, how does this nominating thing work? And the lovely blog award image — where can one find that to use?
And, chicken brains, huh? LOL Who knew? I must say, quite the adventurous palate for a little one! =)
Oh Christina –you so deserve it! You have such a lovely blog! 🙂
So same instructions –you thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site. You nominate 15 bloggers that you think fit under the category. Then you write 7 things about yourself. As for the image, you can include it in your post or I have seen other bloggers that post the image on the side by using a widget or you can post the image on a page. You can obtain the image by right clicking on the image with your mouse (I hope you have a PC. I have no idea how to save an image using a Mac) > “Save Picture As” (in IE) or “Save Image As” (in Firefox) > Save it to your desktop is the quickest. Then you upload it to WordPress > Media > Add New and take the necessary steps to get it on your post or page.
Yeah, I really liked it too. I know –weird! 😀
Hi Anne, thank you so much for the nomination! I greatly appreciate it! And you DO have one lovely blog!
Thank you for the kind comment, Sheryl! 🙂
Anne, thank you SO much! You leave me speachless, this award is TOTALLY unexpected! I haven’t been keeping up with my blog recently, but your award really gets me going, i must post more often. Thank you again, Anne and congratulations for your wonderful, lovely blog!
It’s my pleasure Giulia! I love your blog and I look forward to seeing new posts from you. I know you have another blog in Italian and I wish I could understand it. I do love the photos though! 🙂 Keep up the fantastic work & congrats!
Thank you so much for the award and I really appreciate the recognition. You are so nice to think of me.
I cannot wait to view the blogs I have never seen before!
Thanks Judy! 🙂
I share #5 with you!! : ) Congrats on the award!
Hahah, How funny! 🙂 Thanks Allison!
Anne – Thank you so much for the award. Your encouragement has been very inspiring 🙂
Eager to check out your other choices….
Anne,, Thanks so much for the award. I appreciate all your support and am so honored!
You’re welcome Jan! You have a lovely blog. 🙂