Thank you Angelina from Whisks & Ruffles for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award, as I am extremely delighted!
As a recipient of this nomination, I am required to:
- Thank the person who honored me with this award and post their link(s)
- Nominate 15 other blogs for this honor
- Tell readers 7 things about myself
So here it goes…
My 15 blog nominees are (and in no particular order):
- Giulia @ CHOW MAMMA !
- Christina @ Small Kitchen Chronicles
- Massi @ Massi’s Kitchen
- Sheryl @ Mama’s Gotta Bake
- Jan @ An Inspired Cook
- Judy @ petit4chocolatier
- Jeannee @ A GLOBAL GARNISH
- Betsy @ South by Southeast
- Amy @ A Healthy Life For Me
- Chef Susser @ ChefsOpinion
- Simran & Stacie @ A Little Yumminess
- Abigail @ egg & dart
- Angelica @ table twenty eight
- Sarah @ food from me two you
- Rachael @ pizzarossa
7 things about myself:
- I’ve been with my husband for almost 14 years (this December). We got married on our 11th year anniversary.
- When I eat a banana, I can never eat the end pieces —even if they’re flawless and unbruised. I don’t know why.
- I am a proud owner of a MINI Cooper S. Her name is Minnie.
- I got to see Hugh Jackman up close and personal (4th row from the stage) in San Francisco when he did his one man show
- The cleanest part of my house is my kitchen. You can literally eat off the floor. I have this OCD thing where I have to make sure the kitchen is clean and there are no dirty dishes in the sink before I go to bed. I can’t sleep knowing the kitchen is a mess.
- I am obsessed with baking liners. I have a whole collection
- When I was about 6 or 7 years old, I used to eat chicken brains —cooked of course and I enjoyed it.